15 POWERFUL CHRISTMAS QUOTES FOR AN AWESOME FAMILY CHRISTMAS
An arsenal of Christmas quotes is a powerful tool in the holiday season. They function just like Christmas carols in the stores at Christmas time.
Ever found yourself humming or actually singing along to a Christmas song? Well, Christmas quotes invoke the spirit of festive cheer and goodwill in the same way.
When placed at random places in the home, they act as beacons of Christmas and transform the atmosphere instantly.
I am a sucker for Christmas especially because my birthday is the day before Christmas.
As a kid, it was the most magical time for me. Often a birthday party on the day followed by a big family celebration.
Sadly, those wonderful Christmas parties are a thing of the past with friends and family relocating to other cities and now choosing to celebrate with their immediate loved ones rather than the extended family.
So if you’re like me and love Christmas, this Christmas quotes post is for you.
I want to show you again my rating system for quotes. This is an extract from 20 BEAUTIFUL FAMILY QUOTES THAT SWELL YOUR HEART WITH LOVE:
Quotes are powerful. For me to love them, they must meet my ICE formula.
• I – inspire
• C – comfort
• E – encourage
Here are a few tips on how to use these Christmas quotes:
– Print and create a mood board to add to your Christmas decor
– Enhance your place settings by using as a scroll for your guests
– Create an amazing keepsake for your guests
– Make up personalized placemats to boost your table decor
This is my list of 15 awesome quotes to infuse your holiday celebrations with the Christmas spirit of love.
2. What is Christmas?
It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal and that every path may lead to peace.
Agnes M. Pharo
3. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
Norman Vincent Peale
5. Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.
Thomas S. Monson
For more info on a magical family Christmas without the stress, read HOW TO MAKE YOUR FAMILY CHRISTMAS UNFORGETTABLE.
7. Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
Charles M. Schulz
8. Christmas is for everyone, adults and children alike. Allow this season to fill your heart, and let go of the things you dislike.
10. When we remember a special Christmas, it is not the presents that made it special, but the laughter, the feeling of love, and the togetherness of friends and family that made that Christmas special.
12. Let us wrap each gift we give with kind, loving thoughts about all those who have helped to make the gift possible and the person who will receive the gift.
13. Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
Ruth Carter Stapleton
15. For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
W. J. Tuck
Do you have a favorite Christmas quote? Please share it in the comments below.